The history of the mechanical pocket watch dates back to the late 1400s and early 1500s, but with the first self-winding pocket watch invented in 1770. So as you can see, buying one of these retro collections pocket watch is much like possessing the original Mona Lisa portrait.
What makes our product unique is the natural bamboo wood carving designed for a stylish look, yet it remains a vintage collection.
Can easily fit into your pocket or portable bag. Secure one of our limited stock vintage collection pieces now!
- 100% natural bamboo wood handmade with exceptional workmanship
- The Roman numeral hour mark
- Extra strong mechanical components
- Mechanical hard-wind movement.
- Does not require battery
- Skeleton Dial
- Bronze chain
- Unisex watch
- Diameter: 1.9 inches
- Thickness: .5 inches
- Total Length of Chain: 11.42 inches
Expect 2-4 week delivery from order confirmation.
Please reference Shipping page for more details.