GreeOn Handmade 3Pcs/Set Ecological Reusable Kitchen Sponge, New Pure Handmade Multilayer Natural Loofah Scrubber, Anti-Oil Dish Cleaning Brush.
- Material: 100% Natural Plant Fiber - Loofah
- Dish washing cloth
- Handcut and sewed into 3 sizes with 2, 3, 4 layers
- 3 sizes, 3 shapes, 3 thicknesses
- Expands after soaking in water
- Made of soft loofah fiber, eco-friendly, non-toxic, compostable
- Fiber mesh tube structure effectively removes stubborn stains
- Ideal for cleaning dishes, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, etc.
- Set includes 3 pcs.
How to Use a Loofah Natural Dish Sponge:
- Soak the Sponges in hot water for 3 minutes before first use to fully expand and clean with dishwashing liquid, then ready to use.
- Spin out the water and hang in a ventilated place to dry after using, can be used directly next time.
- Due to the natural fiber material, the sponges can be used to clean non-stick pans, smooth dishes & other utensils afraid of scratches, as well as for scrubbing food such as vegetables and fruits.
- Recommended to replace it every three months, just throw them into the compost bin after you're done with them.
Expect 3-6 week delivery from order confirmation.
Please reference Shipping page for more details.